Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hospital Kuala Lipis

Assalamualaikum wbt

Just came back from the hospital....I got blood vomit...doctor said maybe my esophagus got torn due to my sickness( always vomit) still dont know the result... But this Wednesday, i got OGDS appointment with HoSHAS (temerloh)

Doctor said that i probably got cancer... from the way she asked my condition, i though maybe lymphoma cancer.... and she said its getting critical...Quite afraid actually... thinking of death..

i quite having difficult with me eating, my food always stuck at esophagus making me having pain for a long time and quite trouble me since it will block my esophagus. I cant take my medicine here.

When thinking of Allahyarham Mas Afzal quote.. its make me feel really sad actually. i want to cry

You'll never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have left.

currently,my family plan to take me to Hospital Ampang. i hope doctors at there can solve my problems

No comments:

Post a Comment