Monday, June 27, 2011

Assalamualaikum...

Frankly, im not in the mood to update my current condition. but still., i feel obliged to my friends that still keep praying for me...

tomorrow gonna be my appointment with the MOPD from Hospital Kuala Lipis. Im quite nervous actually even though i already went to others hospital also

Right now, im quite worry with my current condition. Due to my saliva and my vomit got blood. My first impression when my saliva turn to pink, i said "wohoo... Ade jugak air liur warna pink"
wohoo, there still got saliva with pink colour.

Hmm. Then, i try to ask one of my friend at facebook. She said maybe in my saliva got blood.
I was quite shock at that time and try to remember what my mom's doctor said. It is quite normal for a patient with cancer to have blleding inside of the body.

And nowadays, i got difficulty to eat my food. When i eat, i can feel pain and my food crawling in esophagus. Urghh.. What a pain. Plus with my heavy cough, sometimes i'll vomit all my food

InsyaAllah, i'll try not to stop my journey eventhough i have possibly difficult ahead, what more with the my study and SPM for this year. But as a Muslim, I adhere strongly to what Allah has promised in His holy scripture


"Allah does not burden any human being with a responsibility heavier than he can bear." [Al-Baqarah:286]

La Tahzan. Innallaha ma'ana. Dont sad. Allah always with us. For me, Allah alone is sufficient enough to me.


1 comment:

  1. semoga tabah menghadapi ujian ini.... sebenarnya ujian sakit ini untuk menghapuskan dosa-dosa kita dan lagi mendekatkan diri kita kpd Allah....

    ReplyDelete